domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2020

                                       THE BEST EVENT

Last year I went to local Party, it was a Doctor Prat's concert with my friends. It was public. I went because it was a local party in Balaguer.

Before we went to dinner in McDonald in Lleida. Later at 12:00 p.m we went to the concert. It was very funny, and we were a lot of people. There was a music and food, we dance and sing. I feel very happy and funny.

The event end at 2:00 a.m. I very enjoy it, because I feel very happy and I stay with friends. My main memory was we dance and sing. I recommend it to another person who likes music in Catalan.

2 comentarios:

  1. to dinner - to have dinner
    There was a music - there was music
    we dance and sing - we danced and sang
    I feel - I felt
    and funny - it was funny
    end - ended
    I very enjoy it - I enjoyed it a lot
    I stay - I stayed
    we dance and sing - we danced and sang

    ResponderEliminar